jessie

CONFIDENTIAL

To: sam.addo40@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL
From: Sam Addo <sam.addo40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:39:36 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sir,

My name is Mr Sam Addo .I am the Regional Manager of International commercial Bank of Ghana,[A.D.B] accra branch Ghana.I write you this proposal in good faith; I am married with two lovely children. I am a man of peace,

and have sincere respect for human feelings and opinions.I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I.As the Regional Manager of Ghana west Africa Bank,accra branch Ghana it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city, Accra at the end of each business year.On the course of last year,2007 business report,

I discovered that the branch in which I am the Manager made 9.3million United States Dollars ($9,300,000.00) which my head office is not aware of and will never be aware of.I have placed this funds on what we call  Escrow call account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money,

so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as commission.There are practically no risks involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, it will be simply a bank-to-bank transfer,

and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account under few working days.If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much as you are the first and the only person I am contacting for this transaction.Send me an email as soon as you receive this message if you think so that wecan go over the details. For information
 contact ; +233 24-5604193

Thank you in advance and may God bless you and your family.

Sincerely,
Mr Sam.Addo

Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group.