jessie

***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Your Email address has Won You $4.6M

To: jessie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Your Email address has Won You $4.6M
From: UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION <january29thDraws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 04:22:18 -0500
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION TICKET FREE/ONLINE E-MAIL ADDRESS WINNINGS

If you are the correct owner of this email address then be glad this day as the
result of the UK lotto online e-mail address draws of 29th December 2007  held
this time in Bangkok - Thailand has just been released and we are glad to
announce to you that your email address won you the sweepstakes in the first
category and you are entitled to claim the sum of US$4.6Million.

Your email address was entered for the special end of year Bonanza online draw
on this Ticket Number: APP236566301307 and won on this Lucky Number:
MX014926583.

You are to contact Mr. Donald Owens who is our Claims processing officer on the
below email address for instructions on how to receive your winnings fund.

Note that Mr. Donald Owens might fail to recognize you as the true winner and
receiver of the US$4,600,000 if you fail to include the following in your
contact mail to

Names:.....

Occupation:.....
Job Title......
Address:....

Telephone Number:.....
Country of origin

of residence/work......

Please do not reply to the sender,instead send your reply to:
Mr.Donald Owens

email:don.owens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone:+44 7031949720
Phone:+44 7031967904
CONGRATULATIONSMrs
Jessica Ashdort
Promotion Manager Online Winning Notification Department,
 UK LOTTERYORGANIZATION.