jessie

Client security request - please respond

To: jessie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Client security request - please respond
From: "Wachovia Internet Banking " <banking@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 19:11:34 +0100 (CET)
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Due to the number of incorrect login attempts, your Wachovia Internet Banking Account has been locked for your security on 07/02/2008. You must reset your information before you can enter Internet  Banking. You can reset your information just with one click on the link below.

At Wachovia we care about your security so, for your protection we are proactively notifying you of this activity.

If you did not trigger this lockout, please try to sign in to Wachovia Internet Banking to confirm the lockout.

Wachovia - Personal Finace and Buisness Financial Services

Dear Wachovia costumer,

Regards,
2008 Wachovia Bank, N.A.