jessie

GOOD MORNING FROM MISS QUIEN JELO AND HAPPY TO MEET YOUR PROFILE DETAILS

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: GOOD MORNING FROM MISS QUIEN JELO AND HAPPY TO MEET YOUR PROFILE DETAILS ONLINE
From: "missqueen.jelo2" <missqueen.jelo2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 03:01:50 +0100 (CET)
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear, good morning to you

 My name is Quien Jelo,  I come from Sierra leone.dear I,m interesting to know more of you after seeing your  profile on the internet  and want to relocate  to your area.

CAN WE TALK  OF IT VIA EMAIL AND PHONE

and phone to reach me is 00229-97689290

I need your help over my fund clearance and transfer for investment and will write you in details once i hear from you. I want to invest in country and want to discuss important issue with you.

I have something very important and concerning to share and discuss with you if you care to know who is writting you. I know you will be a kind of surprise for receiving sudden email from person you have not seen but you will know me better once i hear back from you.

and i will send my photos and data  for you to know me properly

MY DATA:

MY NAME: MISS QUIEN JELO

MY AGE: 25 YERARS

MY OCCUPATION: MEDICAL STUDENT BEFORE THE WAR STARTED AND IN LEVEL 3

MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE AND NO BABY YET

NATIONALITY: SIERRA LEONE

MY FATHERS DATA:

HIS NAME: MR. PATEL JELO

OCCUPATION: EXPORTER OF GOLD DURST

AGE BEFORE HIS DEATH : 52

NATIONALITY: SIERRA LEONE

I need to talk to you on phone for more details over what  want to discuss with you.I will be glad to have your direct phone number where to reach you.

I need your kind help and understadnging for the transfer of the fund which my late father left for me and that is the only hope of my life abd living and am trusting you to help me transfer the fund into your account and care to enable me relocate to meet you for the investment.

The amount my late father left for me before his sudden death in the war in Ivory Coast is valued the sum of $9.5Million and am trusting and confiding in you a i know there is a lot of evil people on earth and nobody knows who to trust but am entrusting you.

The financial institution where the fund is deposited has agreed to transfer to anybody we nominate, empower and authorise to help us clear and receive it.

I will email you my photos, Passport copy page and the deposit document for you to know me well and face the fact about my condition .

I need your direct phone where i can talk to you as this is beyound exchange of email alone.

Miss Quien Jelo.