jessie

***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Your New 2008 ATM Master / Visa Card is Read

To: jessie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Your New 2008 ATM Master / Visa Card is Ready
From: International Monetary Fund (IMF) <atmcard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:39:07 +0100
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Attention: Sir/Madam.

You might be very verse with the Swift Credit Card System of Payment through
the (A.T.M) Automated Teller Machine System that allows Beneficiary's Direct
Access to make withdrawal of Funds from any International Banks in the WORLD.

Note: We are instructed to work round the clock and cover up the little period
time of 90days given by our Government to pay the large number of clients in
our record, you are advised to follow up this instruction immediately and be
among the clients to receive their (A.T.M) card latest by Friday Next week.

The Federal Government under the Ministry of Finance with the World Bank and
IMF (International Monetary Fund) has adopted this Administrative measure owing
to various copmlains/petitions received from Beneficiaries owing to the delays
in receiving their Contract/Inheritance fund as expected.

It might interest you to note that Swift Card system of Payment was adopted to
reduce the Adminitrative protocols as regards (cost of transfer,vat, taxes and
levie), it was adopted to help Beneficiary who are financially down, who are
not capable to meet up with the obligation of paying Banks as a result of
Administrative Fee and Handling Charges.

The Swift Credit Card System will only cost you the Shipment and Activation
Fee, which involves little charges. Be as it may, I have the singular previlege
to implore you to go ahead and send your Informations as stated below,

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Country:
Telephone Number:

without fear for direct programming of the Swift Credit Card Electronic Device
Payment Instrument.

As soon as we get the required informations from you, this office will commence
processing on your ATM card. An Intruction will be sent to you on how you will
receive the Swift Credit card and we will instruct you on how to send the Money
for the Activation of your Card for Shipment as stated above.

The total amount on your ATM CARD is USD$1.5M; upon receipt of your ATM CARD,
you can withdraw at any ATM centre nearest to you and you are required to
withdraw $50,000.00 per 2hours, according to the statutory convention Governing
the ethics of your Card.

Do acknowledge the receipt of this message to enable us proceed.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!.
Yours Faithfully
Barr. Morgan Bright