jessie

YOUR WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR DV2008 PROGRAM FOR GREEN CARD AND CITIZENS

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: YOUR WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR DV2008 PROGRAM FOR GREEN CARD AND CITIZENSHIP.
From: "U.S.Department of State" <d.prog.stategov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 02:10:29 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=Z8kjFhG2UKa9vbDsSI+zWS04RXDNO8miw9gK9Ly5Y5c=; b=ooB0ND8P6MRmRk6FbGjl/P5POSHR+4dDYoRNlf+/7VT9YeRzjZ1VkASyWa7ZIz7XoThXNSevIZlFjf1+GuP+Q/zoKh9Up0trfSWQ3ruSOgNbsgPfdN+bvjHxmI2rfv3Kht2Ry/si12Ar1XfIUddf6V+Ebp/1pGE5kNuKLY5aVPg=
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
U.S. Department of State
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Washington, DC 20000

I  am happy to inform you of your success in DV2008 Program as one of our eligible winner's eligible for the issuring of Green Card,Visa and U.S. Citizenship.

Your Case Number is:2008AES00023472.Your are to refer to the case number for verification while contacted the Verification Office,and the immigrations Office while contacting them on the payment of the Visa,Clearance/Acceptance fees.

As mandated by United States Congress,Diversity  Immigrant Visa Program is administered on an annaul basis by the Department of States and conducted under the terms of the section 203(c)of the Immigration and nationality Act(INA)section of the Immigration Act of 1990( Pub.l.101-649).As guided by the above provision you have Ten(10) days to provided all the needed requirements for processing of your file and verifications.

Hence,you are therefore directed to forward to our Document Verification Department the following documents for proper verification via this e-mail:certificatev@xxxxxxxxx,the below requirements.

1.Your recent passport photograph,and that of your family members,taken in not less than three(3) months.

2.Your Current postal address.

3.Your Telephone Number(S).

4.The Visa,Clearance/Acceptance fees of $1,320,being the fees for the final processing of your files,preparation of your Insurance papers and  accomodation papers.

Note:The fees are to be paid  through MONEY GRAM,to our Immigrations Office as you will be directed by the Clearance Department Office.Therefore,you are to Contact our Clearance Department Office through our Clearance Officer Mr. Mark Leonard via this e-mail:cldepartment2@xxxxxxxxx,for proper instructions on how to pay the fees.

This notification is signed by United States President,
George Bush.
President Bush Signature
Indorsed by U.S.Department of States Secretory,
Condoleezza Rice.