jessie

Trust/Confidential proposal

To: thais.ecosium@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Trust/Confidential proposal
From: mousa2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 20:33:37 +0100
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
FROM THE DESK OF MOUSA BELLO
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING
BANK OF AFRICAN OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA FASO.

                           Trust/Confidential proposal

Dear Friend,

Please this is important and very urgent i have an urgent transaction of
US$15.6 million, used to transfer to your nominated account,I am Mr Mousa
Bello. The Auditor,with Accounting Department of the BANK OF AFRICAN OUAGADOUGO
BURKINA FASO.

After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if
I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.
The owner of this account unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union
Transport Africans Flight Boeing727 in Cotonou, Benin republic on the December
25th,2003. You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website

www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it,the
account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well
that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount
involved is ($USD20.6 M)  Only.

I want to transfer the ($USD 15.6 M) only into a safe foreigners account
abroad , but I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner
because this money cannot be approved to a local bank here, but can only
be approved to any foreign account because the money is in US dollars and
the former owner of the accountis a foreigner too.

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know
our selves before,but be rest assure that this is life time business for
both of us even forour generation to come. With believe inGod that you will
never let me down in this business.You are the only person that I have contacted
in this business,so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the
next step to take urgently, Send also your private Contact
Your full Name.

Telephone.
Fax number.
House Address.
Occupation.
Nationalitly.
Age.

I want us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bindus together
so that you can receive this money into a foreign account or anyaccount
of your choice where the fund will be safe.I will fly to your country for
withdrawal and sharing and other investments. I am contacting you because
of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreign beneficiary.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management
is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information
about this account, which I will feed you with, if you are able and with
capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according
to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity
will never come again in my life.

 I need truth fulperson in this business because I don't want to make mistake
I need your strong assurance and trust. With my position now in the office
I can transfer this money to any foreign reliable account, which you can
provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical
arrival in your country for sharing. Finally,i want toremaind you that your
share has been carculated at 35% of the total sum.

I'am waiting for your urgent reply so that i will give you more information
about this deal,

My regards,
MOUSA BELLO