jessie

COUPON WINNING NUMBER: AWIN-01257

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: COUPON WINNING NUMBER: AWIN-01257
From: Vodafone NL Incorporation <jameswilliams14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 02:39:35 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
COUPON WINNING NUMBER: AWIN-01257
Vodafone.NL
Lottery and Gaming Centre
Postbus 1500 6201 BM Maastricht,
The Netherlands
www.vodafone.nl

Attn: Lucky Winner,

Winning Coupon number AWIN-01257:

We bring to
your notice the winning prize from Vodafone NL Lottery held on the 11th
of November, 2007 through Internet ballot System among 10,000 Microsoft
users.

Subsequently, your email attached to Coupon number (AWIN-01257)
won contract sum of €1,000,000 Euros from a total sum of €10,000,000
Euros. We request your serious attention to this notification by
contacting the claims and notarization department with claim
information and procedures of claim.

Mrs. Sarah Lenert
Mr. Adam Van
Der Davies
Tel: +31-623-446-879
Fax: +31-847-224-016
Email:
vodafone_claimdepartment@xxxxxx

Also require are;

Your full name and
address
Your telephone number {private/mobile number}
Marital status
Occupation
Winning Coupon number
Winning email address

Congratulations
once again from our members of staff and thank you for being part of
our promotional program.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Veronica Van Gooi