jessie

Dear paypal customer!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear paypal customer!
From: "service@xxxxxxxxxx" <service@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:35:36 +1200
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear PayPal Inc. user,

This email is to inform you, that we had to block your PayPal Inc. Account access because we had to upgrade our servers in order to remove online fraud.

Our terms and conditions you agreed to state that your account must always be under your control or those you designate at all times. We have noticed some unusual activity related to our servers that indicates that other parties may have access and, or control of your informations in your account.

Please follow this link to confirm your account access information :

>>> Click here <<<

Please be aware that until we can verify your identity no further access to your account will be allowed and we will have no other liability for your account or any transactions that may have occurred as a result of your failure to upgrade your account as instructed above.

    Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter .

        Sincerely,
    PayPal Inc. Account Departement.

© Copyright 2007, PayPal Inc. . All Rights Reserved.