jessie

INTERESTED?

To: jessie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: INTERESTED?
From: "House of Green Inc." <jd_international101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 03:18:22 +0800
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
ATTENTION:

My name is Dr. JOHN WHALES of House of Green Inc.

House of Green Inc is a Consortium of Export/Import industries Based in the
United kingdom but with
Branches and Payment officers and offices all around Asia and Africa,North
America ,Australia and Russia.

We are hiring serious people from all over  AMERICA/CANADA who would like to
work and earn an additional income from their home.The job takes only 3-5 hours
a week , And its a chance for you to make over $3,000 extra per month depending
on how honest and delligent you are. Also you do not need to resume at any
office to get started ,Its a work from home and you will never be asked to pay
any fees!.This however, will not disturb your current job if atall theres any.

I hope to have informed you correctly and wait to hear
from you soon.

I hope to have informed you correctly,please simply reply this email if you are
interested,
stating your interest and possible qualifications.

Regards,

JOHN WHALES
UK:+447023054454
fax:+1-206-222-2353