The Gold Stop
UP 20% following More Gold Findings!
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%
Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.
A gold rush is now in effect in Suriname as large deposits having been
discovered and the rush to mine them is at full speed.
Hemisphere Gold Inc has recently announced findings of rich gold
deposits in Suriname. This is on their 720 sq mile property right in the
middle of the largest gold mines in the Suriname gold belt.
Essential Things For Your Consideration
1. Gold is on a Bull Run. We are heading for the kind of numbers we saw
in the 80's.
2. Global demand for Gold is increasing.
3. Stock has been trading steadily and share prices have increased over
120% due to recent news on gold findings.
4. The Guiana Shield has extracted over 50 Million ounces of gold.
HPGI's claim is sitting right in the middle of gold producing mines.
5. Gold is traditionally a safe haven investment for investors in times
Hemisphere is launching a large media campaign next week with the intent
of raising investor awareness of there recent findings in Suriname. This
may be the best time to review the company’s website and check out
profiles on sites like “Stockguru”. Move fast on it this week and get
ahead of next week’s media hit.