info-inventor

NICE TO MEET YOU

To: nancymarkson@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU
From: nancy markson <nancymarkson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 02:40:16 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: info-inventor-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Friend,
With love and passion i wish to say compliment of the great season and best wishes in all you do this day. How are you and the environment over there? I'm pleased to meet you. My names is Nancy Markson from USA. I live and work in my country with the WORLD YOUTH ORGANIZATION FOR HUMAN WELFARE here in the United States and by the grace of the Almighty God I'll be visiting Africa for the first time in my life for a combined International Conference on HIV/AIDS Prevention and Child Abuse/Labour. I'm one of the Organizers Organizing a combined International Conference here in US and later in Africa. I'm a single lady of 27 years of age, single looking forward to my better subordinate in mere future. I wish to associate with you in all areas of life. I've never be married cos due to lack of trust and betray which i had in the past. It will be wonderful if you will be part of me to be my partner, co-passion and it's will be nice for me if you can as well join and be a part in this my trip. I need a man that's good looking in-ward not minding race or ethnicity, your sincerity i care for, your honesty i cherish, your passion i search for, be my better half. Let's associate together in divinity, co-operate world, mutual relationship, be part of me and i be part of you, in all i do I'll have you in mind cos you are in me. I've travelled far and wide, mixed with different races in the co-operate world, i do understand that the plight of human is to direct and re-direct the low and the needy. I open my arms wide to associate with you receive you and believe you will give me your sincerity as well. Let make the world and the union a worth living and experiencing. I wish to be with you and relate together for the good of each other.
You are welcome to my world.
Lovely solution and God Bless.
Your Companion,
Thanx,