info-inventor

Warning: message 1JqyQK-0001WL-I3 delayed 24 hours

To: info-inventor@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Warning: message 1JqyQK-0001WL-I3 delayed 24 hours
From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 06:40:01 +0800
Auto-submitted: auto-replied
Sender: info-inventor-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on ns.tvvizor.ru.

The message identifier is:     1JqyQK-0001WL-I3
The subject of the message is:
=?windows-1251?B?MjAwOOMuIC0gzeDr7uPu4uD/IODs7ejx8uj/INHu4fHy4uXt7ejq8w==?=
        =?windows-1251?B?IA==?=
The date of the message is:    29 Apr 2008 23:09:43 +0100

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

  gray_graff@xxxxxxxxxx
    (ultimately generated from postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx)

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.