info-inventor

Re: [Awaiting your response Y082509]

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [Awaiting your response Y082509]
From: lagutin_yuriy <lagutin_yuriy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 05:11:33 +1100
Sender: info-inventor-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Friend,

I am Lagutin Yuriy and I represent Mr. Mikhail
Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil
Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and
confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask
for your partnership in re-profiling funds
US$42.3 Million.

 I will give the details, but in summary, the
funds are coming via Bank In Europe. This is a
legitimate transaction. You will be
paid 8% for your "Management Fees".

If you are interested, kindly email me and
provide me with your confidential telephone
number, fax number and email address and I
will provide further details and instructions.

 Please keep this confidential; we cannot afford
more political problems. Finally, please note
that this must be concluded within two weeks.
Please write back promptly.I look forward to it.

Regards,

Lagutin Yuriy