info-inventor

YOUR WINNING TICKET No: 1001-558962-5899!!!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: YOUR WINNING TICKET No: 1001-558962-5899!!!
From: "progettozero@xxxxxxxxxxx" <progettozero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:37:31 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Sender: info-inventor-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
YOUR WINNING TICKET No: 1001-558962-5899!!!
From: The Desk of the
Managing Director
Staatsloterij Jackpot and Promotions,
Khorhostraat
155,
Almere, The Netherlands.

We happily announce to you the draw of
the Staatsloterij Jackpot and Promotions programs held on the 26th of
November 2007 in Almere. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:
1001-558962-5899 with Serial number 6666/05, drew the lucky numbers: 22-
00-99-36-50, lottery ref. number: 7743909 and Batch Number:
245/2002/AWK which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd
category. You are therefore, been approved to claim a total sum of
US$1,000,000.00.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, remember to quote your Ticket number, Batch number, your
full names, telephone number and address in all correspondence. To
begin your claim process, you are advised to immediately contact your
agent with the details below.

Mr. Williams Peters
TEL: 0031 - 624
594 794
FAX: 0031 - 847 111 492
Email: claimstaats@xxxxxxx

Note: You
are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you receive
your lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance to you.
This is a protective measure put in place to avoid people applying for
your winning fund as we have had cases like this before.

Note that all
winnings must be claimed not later than December 10th 2007, and any
unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of the organizing firm
as unclaimed prize.

Congratulations once more and thank you for being
part of our quarterly promotional program.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Colen
Van Ken
Promotions Coordinator.