info-inventor

END OF YEAR PROMOTION (Your Email Address Has Won)

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: END OF YEAR PROMOTION (Your Email Address Has Won)
From: British National lottery <winner88@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:19:11 -0800
Sender: info-inventor-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
British National lottery online program that was held on the 24th of November
2007. You have been approved to claima sum of 1,200,000.00 (One Million Two
Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) In London The selection process was
carried out through random selection in Our computerized emai selection system
(ess) from a database of over 100,000 email Addresses drawn from which you were
selected.To file for your claim,please contact our fiduciary agent by email.

Mr. Richard Carpenter,
Tel: +44 703-197-0065
Email: richardlotteryclaimdept38@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fill the below:
1. Name:  2. Address 3. Marital Status: 4. Occupation: 5. Age:
6. Sex: 7. Nationality: 8. Country of Residence: 9. Telephone Number: