info-inventor

WINNER NOTICE

To: info-inventor@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: WINNER NOTICE
From: CANCUN LUCKY7 E-GAME LOTTERY <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Oct 2007 23:50:51 +0200
Sender: info-inventor-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Online Ref NO: 0035/10/2007
 Dear Winner,
                    WINNER NOTICE

 We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email coupon
number which was selected among the 6 lucky consolation prize winners. Your
email ID identified with coupon No. CAN:9728939934. withentries from the
25,000,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game.Your email ID was
included among the 25,000,000 different email addresses submitted by our
partner international email provider companies. No tickets weresold.You have
won a prize money of Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterlings for
the Month of October, 2007, Amount in United States Dollar is 985,995.89
USD.You are to contact the claims agent with the following details for the
release of your winnings.

 Claims Requirements:

1.Name in full:
2.Home Address:
3.Age:
4.Occupation:
5.Phone Number:
6.Present Country:
7.Sex:
8.Marital Status:

 NOTE:Please choose one of the most preferrable options of receiving winning
claims below:
        MODE OF CLAIMS
1 Bank to bank transfer
2 Bank Draft