info-inventor

DIPLOMATIC CASH DELIVERY DOWN TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: DIPLOMATIC CASH DELIVERY DOWN TO YOUR DOORSTEP.
From: "OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY" <info123412@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 10:25:17 -0700
Sender: info-inventor-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, Abuja

DIPLOMATIC CASH PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

Based on our investigation department, we wish to warn you against some
Miscreants, Hoodlums and touts who go about scamming innocent people by
claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this
wonderful country.

 I am Lt General James Morgan (Rtd), National Security Adviser to the new
Nigerian President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. I am delighted to inform you that the
contract panel, which just concluded its sitting in Abuja just released your
name amongst contractors to benefit from the Diplomatic Immunity Payment.  This
Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract claims,
contracts and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the
economy of our dear country.

However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract profile is still
reflecting in our central computer as unpaid contractor while auditing was
going on.  Your contract file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as
unclaimed fund, we wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time
being Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped further payment through bank
to bank transfer due to contractors numerous petitions to United Nations
against Nigeria on wrong payment and diversion of contract funds to different
accounts.

In this regards, we are going to send your contract part payment of 20Million
USD. To you via our accredited shipping company through diplomatic cash
delivery down to our door step and I have secured every needed document to
cover the money while the diplomat will get it delivered to you right in your
doorstep.

Note: The money is coming on two security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed
with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine as metallic trunk boxes.
Please you don't have to worry for anything, as the transaction is 100% risk
free. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes
to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me, your full house
address and your identity such as, international passport or drivers license
and your mobile phone and telephone number, The Diplomatic Agent will travel
with it. He will call you immediately he arrives to your country's airport. I
hope you understand me.

As soon as the above-mentioned details are received, your payment will be made
to you via diplomatic courier delivery in accordance to World Bank, United
Nation and IMF recommendations. A diplomat with international travel immunity
will be contracted to deliver the fund at your doorstep.

Kindly get back to me today also with the requested information so that we can
proceed on this matter as soon as possible.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Copy of int'l passport, drivers license, or any valid ID card via e-mail
attachment.
6} The nearest Airport to your city for a final delivery  to your doorstep.

Bear in mind that the diplomat does not know the original contents of the
boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film
Materials for security reasons/valuable material of your personal effect. I did
not disclose it as money to them please. If they call you and ask you the
contents please tell them the same thing Ok. Call me on my direct phone
+234-703-100-8675 or email and I will let you know how far I have gone with the
arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic Immunity Clearance Certificate
(D.I.C.C), which will make him pass every custom checkpoint all over the world
without any hitches.

Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately
because your boxes are scheduled to leave as soon as we hear from you.

Best Regards,

Lt General James Morgan (Rtd).
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria
+234-703-100-8675