info-inventor

CONGRATULATION!! YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS WON PRIZE $2,000.000.00

Subject: CONGRATULATION!! YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS WON PRIZE $2,000.000.00
From: "Microsoft Staats Lotterij Program" <staatslotterij@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:06:32 +0100
Bcc:
Sender: info-inventor-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
CONGRATULATION!! YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS WON PRIZE $2,000.000.00

MICROSOFT/STAATSLOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM

Date: 8th OCTOBER 2007
Ref Nr: MSTL/CN/2628/YT
Batch Number: 26/386/UTR.
Serial Number 25742-86
Coupon No. MSTL-146478972197
Email Bearer,

CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING NOTICE!!!

Europe/America private international e-games organizers and Co-sponsors,
MICROSOFT / STAATSLOTERIJ, officially bring to your notice of the final draw
result of OCTOBER-2007 MICROSOFT / STAATSLOTERIJ wheel E-game which was
conducted at our international corporate office complex in The Netherlands.

Most recently this foundation set up the NEW LOTTERY SCHEME to give out prizes
based on COMPUTER BALLOT SYSTEM. By doing this the foundation seek to encourage
the use of Internet for academic and business pursuits. It major aim is to
promote music, theater, art and literature projects in the social and political
arena with a focus on health, as well as science, research, and higher
education. We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your
email coupon number which was selected among the 45 lucky consolation prize
winners.

Your email ID identified with Coupon No. MSTL-146478972197 and was selected by
our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000
different email addresses enrolled for the E-game. Your email ID was included
among the 50,000 different email addresses submitted by our partner
international email provider companies.

You have won a consolation cash prize of $2,000.000.00 (Two Million Dollars
only). The MICROSOFT / STAATSLOTERIJ Group have approved a payout of your
consolation cash prize which will be remunerated directly to you by the
official Payment Agency Board. Our DUE PROCESS UNIT (DPU) will render to you
complete assistance and provide additional information and processes for the
claims of your consolation prize. For due process of your winning claim, please
contact the DPU Information Officer MR.FRANK MULLER who has been assigned to
assist all winners.

CONTACT NAME: MR.FRANK MULLER.
ADDRESS: GAZENDEEF STRAAT 324A, 1207 EA,
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS.
E-MAIL: staatslotterijprogram1@xxxxxxxx
TEL: +31 620896644

You are advised to provide him with the following information:
Names:
Phone/Fax number:
Nationality:
Ref Number:
Batch Number:
Coupon Number:

Once again congratulations from all our staffs on your consolation prize
winning, we hope you will partake in the forth coming MICROSOFT / STAATSLOTERIJ
Email-games.

Regards,

Mrs. Flora Gunter.
(Lottery Group Coordinator)