info-inventor-dev

C binding one day ?

To: info-inventor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: C binding one day ?
From: Martin Quinson <Martin.Quinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:45:10 +0100
Sender: info-inventor-dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

i just wanted to know if we will have some C bindings one day. I saw in the
FAQ that the open-sourced version lacks them while the close-sourced one
have them.

Since i'm particullary handicaped in C++, I would love such bindings, but
the problem is that i've no idea where to look at to make it happen. Does
anyone have a pointer on some doc on how technically i could do that, and on
the C interface offered by the closed-source inventor ?

Thanks, Mt.

--
Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be
maintained.