info-inventor-dev

SoGlwDrawA.c 1.5

To: <info-inventor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SoGlwDrawA.c 1.5
From: Andrew Miller <amiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 22:11:52 +0200 (MEST)
Sender: owner-info-inventor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
A while back I posted a note regarding a keyboard focus problem that
I traced back to the #undef __GLX_MOTIF in SoGLwDrawA.c.  I never got
any response, but now I've seen it was posted as a bug by Aubrey
Holland and Jonathan has fixed it.  Is this update available? The
tarball is still old, the online source tree doesn't have it, and I
timeout trying to log into the cvs server.  I want to distribute my
app soon, which is much easier to use when the keyboard focus
works correctly, but it would be nicer if I don't have to supply an
Inventor patch.

Thanks,
  -Andrew Miller