info-inventor-dev

SoXtRenderArea question

To: info-inventor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SoXtRenderArea question
From: David Lopez Bracho <david_lopez_bracho@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:28:02 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: owner-info-inventor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Hi,
  I am working in a university proyect with Open
Inventor. In the university I use Silicon Graphics and
I havent problems, but now I am trying in Linux. My
current "problem" is: I the Silicon Graphic I use
SoXtPlaneViewer and other viewer and I can see the
figures in wire frame way but with linux not works. I
have Redhat 7 with Mesa and LessTiff libs. Allways
that I try with engenies and complex viewers I get
core dumped, so I use SoXtRenderArea and I would like
to know if is possible display the figures in
wire-frame way. If is possible you can said me how.

  Thanks and regards,

  David Lopez

Note: Sorry for my english, someday I going to learn.