info-inventor-dev

Re: Open Inventor and VRML

To: "Ankur Bhargava" <bhargava_ankur@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Open Inventor and VRML
From: "Rui Loureiro" <r.c.v.loureiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:24:30 +0100
Cc: <info-inventor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-info-inventor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for your reply. I had the feeling that I had to split the VRML file
into smaller files but was hoping that an alternative method could be used
instead.

I will let you know if I manage to find out another way.

Rui
Rui Loureiro
Research Officer
e-mail: R.C.V.Loureiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel:  OFFICE: +44 (0) 118 931 8219 (ext.4390)
      tHRIL lab: +44 (0) 118 931 6742 (direct line)
Fax: +44 (0) 118 931 8220
Department of Cybernetics, University of Reading, Reading, RG6 6AY, UK
Department web-site
http://www.cyber.rdg.ac.uk
Gentle/s: Robotic assistance in neuro and motor rehabilitation
http://www.gentle.rdg.ac.uk
"Everything that can be invented has been invented."
 -- Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899.

Engineers think that equations approximate the real world.
Scientists think that the real world approximates equations.
Mathematicians are unable to make the connection...