The Gold Watcher
Gold breaks $800 and ounce as American Dollar declines.
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00
Market annalists predicted gold to hit as high as $800 within 2 years.
Gold has hit $over 800 an ounce in just one year due to depleted gold
supplies and a falling US Dollar.
Current market conditions have rapidly increased the search for gold.
Recent findings of large deposits in Suriname have now created a modern
day Gold Rush.
Hemisphere Gold Inc has recently announced findings of rich gold
deposits in Suriname. This is on their 720 sq mile property right in the
middle of the largest gold mines in the Suriname gold belt.
Top Five Things To Know On HPGI
1. Gold is on a Bull Run. We are heading for the kind of numbers we saw
in the 80's.
2. Current global market conditions and demands are primed for a
continued increase in the price of gold.
3. Hemisphere has put together a team of geologists and professionals
that are responsible for some of the largest gold finds in the Guiana
4. For investors interested in a Gold Belt Strategy, HPGI is a prime
target as there claim sits right in the middle of several large
5. After over 6000 samplings results continue to be very promising. In
the event of a strike, investors who go in early stand to see massive
Hemisphere is launching a large media campaign next week with the intent
of raising investor awareness of there recent findings in Suriname. This
may be the best time to review the company?s website and check out
profiles on sites like ?Stockguru?. Move fast on it this week and get
ahead of next week?s media hit.