The Gold News
Gold investors turn attention to Gold Rush In Suriname.
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00
Gold prices are climbing twice as fast as last years predictions. Lack
of exploration in the 90's has caused a depleted gold supply and the US
dollar has pushed investors to a more secure investment.
New technology has uncovered large deposits in Suriname, a country know
for its gold since the 1700's but has until now not been fully explored.
Hemisphere Gold Inc has recently announced findings of rich gold
deposits in Suriname. This is on their 720 sq mile property right in the
middle of the largest gold mines in the Suriname gold belt.
Essential Things For Your Consideration
1. Up over two hundred an ounce since January, gold is on a steady climb
2. Shortage of gold supplies is causing a steady increase in the price
of gold. Recent findings at Hemisphere Gold show huge potential returns
for early investors.
3. Hemisphere's cutting edge technology allows them to maximizing its
ability to find gold deposits while there management skills are keeping
costs under control.
4. Suriname is one of the largest gold rushes in the world right now.
HPGI's claim is in the middle of some of the largest producing mines in
the Suriname Gold Belt.
5. Gold samplings currently show as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton according to
last Fridays news releases in the HPGI claim.
HPGI is launching a huge media campaign concerning the gold market and
there recent discoveries starting next week. The media already out on
this company has already pushed share prices up over 120% in the last 30
days. HPGI needs to be top on your list for your next investment.