gensrc

I DO APPRECIATE YOUR PAST EFFORT

To: jyoungg22@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: I DO APPRECIATE YOUR PAST EFFORT
From: Johnson Young <jyoungerson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:52:08 -0400
Sender: gensrc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
With Due Respect

I'm delighted to bring to your notice about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I'm
in the London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts in transferring
those funds despite that it failed us some how.Considering that you are a
humanitarian worker assures me of your use of the funds I am about to offer
you.Now contact my secretary,his name
is Mr.C.Prince  E-mail   ( princec001@xxxxxxxx  )

Ask him to send you a parcel contaning $800.000.00 which I kept for your
compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
I appreciated your collective effort and I believe you will put this funds into
the best use ,i.e, humanitarian work.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy
after all the travails we experienced at that time. In the moment, I am very
busy here in London because of the investment projects which myself and the new
partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction
to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in
touch with Mr.C.Prince
 my secretary he will send the parcel to you without any delay.

With best regards,

Mr.Johnson Young
Tel: +44704510020