fam

TREAT VERY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT RESPONSE.

Subject: TREAT VERY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT RESPONSE.
From: joe kekabu <pummer5@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 10:33:14 +0000
Bcc:
Sender: fam-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

From The Desk Of Joe Kekabu.
The Head Of File Department,
African Development Bank (A.D.B).
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West Africa.

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise.I am (Joe Kekabu),the Head of file Department in African development bank (ADB).
I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $ 15 million U.S.A dollars ( fifteen million U.S.A dollars) into your account.
The money has been dormant for years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.
I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer(the owner of the account)who died a long with his supposed next of kin in an air crash few years ago.
I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury acount as  unclaimed fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you, so that we will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.
Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret or delete it if you are not interested.
Upon receipt of your reply,I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and a text of  application which you will fill and send to the bank for the release of the money to your account.Also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum, if you agree to transact the business with me while 60% will be for me and my woman colleague.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.Please don't forget to reply with your contact information like-Name,Age,Marital Status,Cell Phone Number,Fax Number,Your Country,Your Occupation,Sex,Religion and Private E-mail.
Joe Kekabu.
From (ADB) Ouagadougou burkina-faso.
God Blessings,protections and guidiance to your entire family.