fam

MR.CHARLS KOFFI.

Subject: MR.CHARLS KOFFI.
From: "Charls Koffi" <charls_koffi6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:54:22 +0000
Bcc:
Sender: fam-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
FROM THE DESK OF
MR.CHARLS KOFFI
BILL AND EXHANGE UNIT
BANK OF AFRICAN (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

Attention:

My name is MR.CHARLS KOFFI; I am the manager at the bill and exchange department bank of African (BOA) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our bank with account number 14-255-114 whose name is Burke Sean, an American by citizen who perished in a plane crash[Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole passengers aboard on August 6,1997.And for your perusal you can view this web site http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$18.2m dollars (Eighteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin as no one has come up to be the next of kin. And the banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than Eleven(11) years, because the money will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this period.

In view of this I got your contact through a trade journal when I was making a research on a foreigner i will use in this great opportunity. For your assistant I will give you 30% of the total amount. Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or e-mail the letter of application which you will type sign and send back to our bank to enable us start this transaction.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction will be completed within five banking days of receiving your response, after you apply to the bank as a relation to the deceased. When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying your decision including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick communication on my personal email address

Yours Sincerely,
MR.CHARLS KOFFI

Testez Windows Llive Mail Beta ! http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f