fam

URGENT RESPOND IS NEEDED

Subject: URGENT RESPOND IS NEEDED
From: benson son <benson4448@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 00:14:49 +0900
Bcc:
Sender: fam-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Goodday Dear,

 My Dear, How are you today?my dear i know this mail will come to you as a surprice.I am having a problem with my uncle .I want to transfer the sum of 7.5 million Dollars to your nominated account which my late father deposited in my name in a maximum trunk box as the only next of kins,since all the asset which my father left behind before his death was seized by my uncle simply because of my fathers death, i  was able to found my fathers deposited fund certificate which he deposited in my name as the soul next of kin.I have contacted the security company where the  maximum trunk box whort of 7.5 million dollars was deposited here in brazil by my late father and they told me that my name was in the deposited document as soul next of kin,but my late father stated that the money was meant for his bussiness partner abraod,though  the name of the bussiness partner was not mentioned in the deposit document.Therefore, the bank asked me to seek for my late father foreign partner  to contact them to enable them transfer the box to him on my behalf .As soon as you confirm the box in your care, then i will visit you for investment there ok.

I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with  foreign address as beneficiary. I need your full co-operation to make this transfer fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to me immediately my partner contact them from now, which I will give to you later immediately, if you are able and with capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual.

if this proposal are well understood and ready to proceed further with me provide me with below information's immediately? Ugent my dear and hope to read from you soon

FULL NAME:
SEX:
COMPANY: IF ANY
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
PHONE:
CELL:
FAX:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE
COUNTRY:
OCCUPATION:
This will help me to start the process of this transfer.
contact me via my private e-mail benson4443@xxxxxxxxxxx
Best Regard.
Mr:benson

Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail et bénéficiez d'un filtre antispam gratuit ! Windows Live Hotmail