fam

please read

To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: please read
From: JAMES TAMEY <rv.ogbondaoginana@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:13:25 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: fam-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
For your attention.a
Sequel to your non-response of my earlier letter to you, on behalf of the Trustees and Executors to the Will of my late client.
I wish to notify you that I listed you as beneficiary to the total sum of (Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in the codicil,last testament of the deceased.
Until his death he was a privatecontractor and a great philanthropist during his lifetime, he died on 9th January 2006 at the age of 68.
He was buried on the 3rd of February and although he is a foreigner living and working here, he requested before his death that he be buried here in his words.
I therefore reckoned that you could receive this funds as you are qualified by your name identity, all your necessary informations will be passed to the bank which the funds are deposited on your response.
In your acceptance of this deal, I request that you kindly forward these informations to me your direct telephone numbers and what you do for a living including your forwarding address to enable me process yourfile for the release of this sum of money
Yours In Service

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.