fam

Bank of America Alert: Check your account status.

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Bank of America Alert: Check your account status.
From: "Bank of America"<accounts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:45:45 -0400
Sender: fam-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Valuable Customer,

Currently we are trying to upgrade our on-line security measures. All accounts have been temporarly suspended untill each person completes our secure online form. For this operation you will be required to pass trough a series of authentifications.

As the Primary Contact, you must confirm the service(s) listed below!

To begin unlocking your Online Banking account please click the link below.

https://www.bankofamerica.com/index.jsp

Please note:

If we don't receive your account verification within 48 hours from you, we will further lock down your account untill we will be able to contact you by e-mail or phone.

� 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved � 2007
.