fam

Re: Determining imon or dnotify

To: Ziaur Rahman <zialist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Determining imon or dnotify
From: Michael Raymond <mraymond@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:21:37 -0600
Cc: fam@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: fam-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
    DNotify hasn't been merged into FAM yet.  If you don't have IMon support
in your system, then it's using polling.
    An insane amount of changes were made between 2.6.9 and when I picked up
the FAM project.  Building on IRIX got seriously hosed somewhere in the
process.  The changes are were so big that I'm despairing of solving the
problem, so maybe I'll work on merging in the DNotify code sometime.  I have
very little time to spend on FAM, so any help is always appreciated.
                                                           Michael

--
Michael A. Raymond              Office: (651) 683-3434
Core OS Scheduling Group        Real-Time Lead