fam

Re: FAM 2.7.0-pre2

To: fam@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FAM 2.7.0-pre2
From: Rolf Sponsel <Rolf.Sponsel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:37:49 +0100
Cc: Michael Raymond <mraymond@xxxxxxx>, Stefan Teleman <steleman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: fam-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Great to se that FAM is begining to come to life again! :-)

A question though - what about the support for Solaris?

I recall Stefan Teleman, elected maintainer of KDE for Solaris,
having done some stuff to improve FAM on the Solaris plattform.

Has this, his work, managed to get into the 2.7.0 release.
If not - I think it should (or are you of other opinion Stefan?)

Please see email attached below:

Kind Regards

/ Rolf Sponsel

- - - - - - - - A t t a c h m e n t - - - - - - - -