failsafe

Dear bart.nl Subscriber

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear bart.nl Subscriber
From: "WEBMAIL AGENT" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 04:01:52 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: failsafe-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear bart.nl Subscriber,Update Your Email Account !This message is from
bart.nl messaging center to all bart.nl email account user.
We are currently upgrading our database and e-mail account center.
We are deleting all unused bart.nl email account to
create more space for new accounts.

To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below
so that we will know that it's a present used account.
(You are to send the information below to enable us RECONFIRM YOUR
EMAIL ACCOUNT and for Upgrading)

Email Username (***********)
Email Password (***********)
State / Zip Code (***********)

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/ her account within
24hours of this warning notice we are afraid you will have to lose your
account permanently.

Thank you for using bart.nl!

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

Thanks
bart.nl
Support Team

NOTICE: Use of this webmail service is covered by the bart.nl terms
and conditions.By using this service you agree to the said terms and
conditions.