failsafe

***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** NOKIA - N95, N95 8GB, 8600 LUNA, 7500 PRISM,

Subject: ***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** NOKIA - N95, N95 8GB, 8600 LUNA, 7500 PRISM, APPLE IPHONE, ETC, ETC, ETC
From: "Worldwide" <worldwide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:41:15 -0500
Bcc:
Sender: failsafe-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome To my Listing. I have 30 Units for any Brand listed Above, All phones are BRAND NEW and UNLOCKED, And will come with 2 Years International warranty, FULL accessories, Original From Nokia ( Made In Finland ) and with 1 Memory Card of 2 Giga Bites for each phone you buy from me. Everything I've listed here are in the stock and available to ship them out. The shipping is Included in the price also the package insurance too. If you are Interested in buying A phone or more from my stock please feel free to contact me !!!

IN DOWN OF THE PAGE YOU HAVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

original.nokia.brands1@xxxxxxxxx

Do Not Reply, Use the email address.

NOKIA N82

$ 443

NOKIA 8800 Arte

$ 443

NOKIA 8800 Sapphire Arte

$ 443

NOKIA N95 8GB BLACK

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 443

NOKIA N81 8GB

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 410

APPLE IPHONE 8GB

$ 390

NOKIA N95

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 400

NOKIA N93i

www.fony.sk/photos

 $ 370

NOKIA N93

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 350

NOKIA E90

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 400

NOKIA N92

$ 400

NOKIA N91

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 210

NOKIA N90

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 200

NOKIA N80 INTERNET E.

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 280

NOKIA N76

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 300

NOKIA N75

$ 200

NOKIA N73 MUSIC E.

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 280

NOKIA N72

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 200

NOKIA N70

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 200

NOKIA 8800

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 380

NOKIA 8801

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 400

NOKIA 8800 Sirocco

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 400

NOKIA 9300i

www.fony.sk/photos

$ 200

Welcome To my Listing. I have 30 Units for any Brand listed Above, All phones are BRAND NEW and UNLOCKED, And will come with 2 Years International warranty, FULL accessories, Original From Nokia ( Made In Finland ) and with 1 Memory Card of 2 Giga Bites for each phone you buy from me. Everything I've listed here are in the stock and available to ship them out. The shipping is Included in the price also the package insurance too. If you are Interested in buying A phone or more from my stock please feel free to contact me !!!

original.nokia.brands1@xxxxxxxxx

Do Not Reply, Use the email address.

SHIPPING DURATION - 3 days WORLDWIDE

AIR EXPRESS 2 - 3 DAYS

GLOBAL POSTAL SERVICES (GPS)

AFTER TRACKING NUMBER IS PROVIDED, PAYMENT MUST BE SENT

PAYMENT THROUGH

Western Union

Money Gram

No shipping to Nigeria