failsafe

you have new message

To: failsafe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: you have new message
From: Westpac Bank <message@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 05:06:36 +0800 (CST)
Sender: failsafe-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to Westpac Internet Banking

Please review the following items and confirm your Westpac Internet Banking.
New SecureMail message  You have new SecureMail. To see your mail, select 'SecureMail' . You can proceed to your Westpac Internet banking below to read your new message and verify all the transactions of your account.

Your  Internet Banking Security
Protect your computer :    Use security software and regularly update regularly.
Keep an eye on your transactions    Check your transaction and and report any suspicious transactions .
We recommend you to    Please proceed to our Internet Banking below :
         Proceed to Internet Banking