failsafe

Regions - Critical Account Information

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Regions - Critical Account Information
From: "Regions Customer Protection"<customer-protection@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 00:16:43 +0100
Sender: failsafe-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
                Dear Regions Customer

        Due to concerns of account frauds, for the safety and integrity of the
Regions account we have issued
        this warning message.
        We have recently determined that different computers have tried logging
into your Regions account,
        and multiple password failures were present before the logons. We now
need you to re-confirm your
        account information with Regions so that we can properly protect you
and your information.Once you
        have updated your account records, your Regions account service will
not be interrupted and will continue
        as normal. However, if the information is not confirmed in 48 hours
time, we will be forced to
        suspend your account indefinitely.

        To update your account records, please click on the following link or
enter it in your Internet browser:

http://76.243.172.57/regions/EBanking/usr_logon.htm

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of
the  restrictions implemented by your ISP.
                        Thank you for your patience in this matter. We
apologize for any inconveniences.
                                 Member FDIC   ©Copyright 2007 Regions
Financial Corporation