failsafe

Please I need your urgent response

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Please I need your urgent response
From: ezeocha9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 12:33:59 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Sender: failsafe-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Michael Ezeocha, I got your contact on my personal search of the
person I want to will my money to.
I willed the sum of two Million US dollars to you, that is the only money left
in my account right now.

If you really want to know why I have willed this money to you and you want
this money to be transferred to you please contact the bank manager whose name
and address I will give to you as soon as you reply this mail.

He will help you transfer this money that I have willed to you.
Right now I am in the hospital and I will tell you my story.
God bless you.

Michael Ezeocha.