Gold Investor Newsletter
HPGI is up 20% today as investors move for safe haven from falling
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%
Gold prices are climbing twice as fast as last years predictions. Lack
of exploration in the 90's has caused a depleted gold supply and the US
dollar has pushed investors to a more secure investment.
New technology has uncovered large deposits in Suriname, a country know
for its gold since the 1700's but has until now not been fully explored.
Hemisphere Gold Inc. has properties sitting right in the middle of
largest mines in what is now known as the Suriname Gold Belt. Advance
stages of exploration have already show rich gold deposits as high as
Top Five Things To Know On HPGI
1. Up over two hundred an ounce since January, gold is on a steady climb
2. Current global market conditions and demands are primed for a
continued increase in the price of gold.
3. Hemisphere's level of expertise in geology and financial management
gives it a clear edge in this current market.
4. The Guiana Shield has extracted over 50 Million ounces of gold.
HPGI's claim is sitting right in the middle of gold producing mines.
5. Established relationships with Newmont and IAMGOLD, two of Suriname's
largest gold companies, will be useful during a large strike.
HPGI is launching a huge media campaign concerning the gold market and
there recent discoveries starting next week. The media already out on
this company has already pushed share prices up over 120% in the last 30
days. HPGI needs to be top on your list for your next investment.