failsafe

FROM: TERRY BLEDSOE

Subject: FROM: TERRY BLEDSOE
From: Terry Desk <terrydesk1183uk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 01:04:28 +0200
Bcc:
Sender: failsafe-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
FROM: TERRY BLEDSOE
THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
 P O BOX 1010
 LIVERPOOL, L70  1NL
 UNITED KINGDOM
 (Customer Services)
 Ref No: UK/9420X2/58
 Batch  No: 074/05/ZY36R6
 WINNING NOTIFICATION
 We happily announce to you the  draw (#192) of the
 EUROMILLIONS from UK NATIONAL
 LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International  program
 held on Friday the 12th of October
 2007. Your e-mail address attached to ticket
 number: 76465611646 166 with
 Serial number 368/06 drew the lucky numbers:
 21-32-36-46-47 (lucky stars 03,04),
 which subsequently won you the lottery in  the
 2nd category i.e
 match 5 plus bonus. You have therefore been
 approved to claim a total
 sum of £542,914.90 (Five Hundred And Forty Two Thousand,
 Nine Hundred & fourteen Pounds
 Only) in cash credited to  file KTU/7023118308/04.
 For security
 reasons, you are advised to keep your  winning
 information confidential till
 your claims is processed and your  money remitted to
 you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
 This is part of our precautionary measure is to
 avoid double claiming and  unwarranted abuse of this
 program.
 Please contact  our claims agent.
 Fiduciary Agent: Mr. Terry Bledsoe
 Official Email:terrydesk@xxxxxxx
 Tel:+44-702-406-1967
 prize breakdown:-
 (http://national-lottery.co.uk/p/results.do)
 Yours  faithfully,
 Mr.Richard K. Lloyd
 Online coordinator for THE UK NATIONAL  LOTTERY

Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger! Try it!