failsafe

Award Notification!!!

Subject: Award Notification!!!
From: Matthew A Harrop <mharrop@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:18:22 -0800
Bcc:
Sender: failsafe-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

We are happy to announce that you have won the sum of One Million Great British
Pounds Only and a brand new KIA Picanto from the International online programs
held on the November 13, 2007 in London the United Kingdom. To file for your
claims,do cotact our agent and provide him with the under listed information as
soon as possible.

Kia Motors Limited
Churchill Trevor
E-mail: hill.trevor18@xxxxxxxxxxxx

(1) FULL LEGAL NAMES
(2) ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE
(3) NATIONALITY
(4) MARITAL STATUS / AGE/ SEX
(5) PHONE / FAX
(6) CURRENT OCCUPATION:

You must contact him with your pin code: 001/11234/KIA and your reference
number: 12058006/06/TYT via email to process the immediate payment of your
award. The Validity period of the winnings is for 30 working days hence you are
expected to make your claims immediately.
Best Regards,
Sarah