dmsdk

Pre- Launch Ends Friday...6pm EST

To: Recipients <soniccash2day@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pre- Launch Ends Friday...6pm EST
From: soniccash2day@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:13:22 -0500
Sender: dmsdk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
A Network Marketing company that is changing people lives and Bank

account....

EDUBIZZ.NET

We are Still in pre-launch till 9/17/08 6pm est.....

Check this comp. plan out..!!!!!!!!

2x1-- Company Force Filled Matrix

Feeder has 4 Levels
Level 1 = leverage into Level 2
Level 2 = payout of $60 if you sponsored 2 people.
           If you didn?t sponsor 2, you get a PIF
Level 3 = $60 Sponsor Bonus. If you didn?t sponsor 2, you get a PIF
Level 4 = Entry into EduBizz + Entry into Wealth Server
           $60 re-entry Level 1 Feeder
           Payout of $50

Total Gains: $170 If you Sponsored 2 People

Definitions: Pay it Forward (PIF)

PIF is like a real position, does everything the same as a real

position.
The PIF?s are active immediately as if they paid, to create leverage.
The software treats a PIF as another member. If I use the PIF?s I am

automatically the sponsor.(only if I use my PIF?s). Once I go through

the feeder, a member that uses his PIF?s, they will cycle just the same

as a qualified member.

EduBizz

This 2x1-- Follow Your Sponsor Matrix 3 Phase with 3 Levels in each

Phase.
Every time you cycle through any Phase you are Re-entered back into

that Phase.
*Sponsor Bonuses in EduBizz are paid out when your personally referred

cycle
through the Phases

Phase 1

Level 1 = leverage into Level 2
Level 2 = payout of $100
Level 3 = payout of $200
            = $80 Sponsor Bonus
           + Entry In Phase 2

Total Gains: $300

___

Phase 2

Level 1 = payout of $200
Level 2 = payout of $100
Level 3 = payout of $640
           = Entry Phase 3

Total Gains: $940

Phase 3

Level 1 = payout of $300
Level 2 = $500 Sponsor Bonus
Level 3 = payout of $2760

Total Gains: $3060

Total Gains in all 3 Phases is: $4300

Wealth Server 2X2 Follow Your Sponsor Matrix

Wealth Server has 4 Levels
Every time you cycle through any Level you are Re-entered back into

that Level.

*Sponsor Bonuses in EduBizz are paid out when your personally referred

cycle
through the Phases

Level 1 = Payout of $100
Level 2 = Payout of $400
Level 3 = Payout of $800
Level 4 = Payout of $5200
            Sponsor Bonus $500

Total Gains in all 4 Levels is: $6500

So Get in Now.... in Pre -launch While you can.... Only $60.00 to Join.

For a 3 minute Info Call: 646-222-0393

Go Here Now and Sign Up.....

http://www.edubizz.net/en/prelaunch.php?id=Kyle