dmsdk

***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Endeavor to reply please.

To: dmsdk@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Endeavor to reply please.
From: "Mrs.Patricia Etteh" <patetteh08@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 19:09:41 +0100 (CET)
Sender: dmsdk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
l am MRS. PATRICIA ETTEH, former Speaker House Of Representative Of The Federal
Republic Of Nigeria, l lost my political position as the speaker of the house,
due to high level of conspiracy by my fellow colleagues, due to this fact,
majority of my of assets has to be declared back to the government, what l am
currently concerned about now are my foreign deposit, if any of these foreign
deposits are discovered l will automatically loose it to the Government.

On this note l need your immediate assistance to make an immediate change of
beneficiary.

Your effort will be rewarded. You can reach me on this email:
patetteh08@xxxxxxxxxx or ettehpatricia@xxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Patricia Etteh