dmsdk

BATCH NUMBER:065/088/XY24

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: BATCH NUMBER:065/088/XY24
From: UNITED KINGDOM <donley92@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:46:56 -0800
Sender: dmsdk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/839030X2/14
BATCH NUMBER:065/088/XY24
TICKET NUMBER:023-1111-790-458

                       WINNING NOTIFICATION
We happily announce to you the draw (#1071) winner of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
cash prize of £500,000.00 pounds (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling's) held
on the 10th of November 2007 in London Uk.

All participants of this online promotion programme were selected randomly from
numerous World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from
close to 125,000 unions, associations and corporate  bodies listed online. This
promotion takes place Quarterly.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary claims
department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim  your prize.

Agents Name: Mr. William Parker  Email: claimrequest47@xxxxxxxxxxx
Provide the information below;
1.Name...
2.Address...