dmsdk

Hello

To: dmsdk@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello
From: "Peter Robinson" <peter@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:37:45 +0000
Sender: dmsdk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

Inheritance Instruction Payment Of $18 Million USD Only

Compliment of the day,HM Treasury office inheritance Probate Dept's
write to inform you that we have Bi-Directional Inheritance Instruction Payment
codicil Of $18 Million USD Only in your favor as the TRUSTEE to our late
Client's
Inheritance Estate who died with his only surviving grand
son in an air crash with his private jet and we wish to inform you to
forward the following details

1.Your Full Name
2.Your Complete Address
3.Direct Telephone  Number.
4 Your Age

to our office to facilitate the release authorization of the inherited
estate payment to you.We await your urgent response and revert back to the
front desk officer.

Regards
Peter Robinson