dmsdk

eBay Bid Change Notice - Item

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: eBay Bid Change Notice - Item
From: "eBay"<aw-confirm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:38:30 +0800
Sender: dmsdk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
eBay Bid Change Notice - Item

Dear eBay Community Member,
A previously entered bid on the item (280169218673) has been retracted or cancelled. You can view the retraction/cancellation and the reason provided by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page. As a result of this retraction/cancellation, there is a possibility that the high bid amount and the current high bidder have changed. You can always view the current status of any item by going to the individual item page. (Be sure to refresh or reload the page to view the most up-to-date information.)

Regards,
eBay

This eBay notice was sent to your email based on your eBay account preferences. To unsubscribe from this eBay notice, click here. If you would like to receive this email in text only, click here.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2007 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.