devfs

New message

To: "devfs" <devfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New message
From: "Forex 5 Star Currency Trader" <takingprofits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:21:36 -0400
Sender: devfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Stock and Options Trader,

I want to personally tell you about the money we're making trading Options on the QQQQ.

$1,951.00 Profit per month ------ AUTO TRADE DOCUMENTED

19.51% Profit per month trading Q Options ------ AUTO TRADE DOCUMENTED

If the Market goes up, we've made money.  If the Market goes down, we've made money.

These results are DOCUMENTED through Auto Trade Brokers.  Auto trading is the ability to have a stock or option broker execute trade alerts in your behalf.

The QQQQ tracks the NASDAQ. If the NASDAQ goes up, the QQQQ goes up and we buy QQQQ Call Options.

QQQQ Options have been easy -

And the results have been incredible.

Here's what our subscribers are saying..........

"This is the easiest money I every made................."James G. Atlanta, GA.

"$5,000.00 profit in a month. That's more than I make from my job......." Yin. W. Chicago.

These are real people making real profits. Visit our website - www.takingprofits.com

And options price are cheap, usually less than $1.00 per contract, so it doesn't take a lot of money to start.

A new Q Options pick is coming out SOON.........Start now.......Do not waste any time........We believe it's another winner.

Get started today for only $19.95.......That's right.....Special offer ......$19.95 gets you started with Options on the QQQQ.......Limited Time Offer.

Signing up is EASY............

Fill out the entire order form on our web site - www.takingprofits.com   - as you normally would when ordering any service using a valid credit card, personal information and email address. Click right here for the Order Page https://www.takingprofits.com/amember/signup.php

Select the last service, which is labeled $19.95 Promo - Q Options.

And that's it!

Start this week with  winning trade and make 2007 your best money making year ever.

This is a Limited Time Offer..........So get started ASAP.

Much success,

Taking Profits Trading Team
www.takingprofits.com
1 Orange Ave
Wilmington, DE

to be removed, reply with remove in subsject line