devfs

Fast Please

To: devfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fast Please
From: "Mrs. Eary Kim (From Korea)" <mek@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:17:28 +0900 (KST)
Sender: devfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Good Friend,

I have not heard from you since after our last conversation on telephone? What
is happening to you? Hope all are well and our business is in  promising
control? Please assure me that! Meanwhile, my Bank here in my country Korea has
agreed to release the Money ($USD12M), which I applied for so we can have this
deal successfully and smoothly completed fast. Please advice me on where I
should instruct my Bank to effect wire immediately.

Get Back To Me Fast!

Regards,

Mrs. Eary Kim