csa

Re: Availability

To: Robin Holt <holt@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Availability
From: Erik Jacobson <erikj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:30:08 -0500
Cc: John Logsdon <j.logsdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, csa@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: csa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > The samre remarks for PAGG - which I gather you need for CSA anyway or are
> > all the patches required in CSA?  And which PAGG patch anyway?
> If you get it working, could you reply to the list with what you needed to
> do?  If you get stuck, I can probably lend you a hand over the weekend.

I'm going to let Jay answer this one as he may know the best pairing.  The
PAGG patches for the most recent 2.6 kernels are a lot different than the
2.4 patches.

If you were using fairly current 2.6 kernels, we'd just point you at the
most recent PAGG and JOB patches.

If it becomes necessary, we can look in to bringing the PAGG patch for 2.4
up to speed with what we're doing for 2.6.

--
Erik Jacobson - Linux System Software - Silicon Graphics - Eagan, Minnesota