csa

Availability

To: csa@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Availability
From: John Logsdon <j.logsdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:52:13 +0100 (GMT)
Sender: csa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all

CSA looks a very interesting improvement on basic BSD accounting and many
thanks to SGI for supporting it.

Before I start trying it, I am working on 2.4.27.  Is there a 2.4.27 patch
upcoming - or can the 2.4.26 patch be used with minimal or even no hunks?

The samre remarks for PAGG - which I gather you need for CSA anyway or are
all the patches required in CSA?  And which PAGG patch anyway?

Best wishes

John

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx              a.einstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7717758675       www.quantex-research.com